[Dbix-class] VOTE: Relinquish firstcome rights to Peter Rabbitson

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 20:32:24 GMT 2018

 +1
All I will add is the I really hope Ribashushi takes to heart both the fact that we appreciate his hard work on this project for many years, but that he also temper that with the fact that is already known, which is that aspects of the way the community was working (or really failing) drove the original schism and that if he is trusted with BDFL on this project that he do his best to work through those types of problems in the future in good faith.  -jnap