[Dbix-class] Avé! Duci Novo, Similis Duci Seneci!*

Peter Rabbitson rabbit+dbic at rabbit.us
Tue Jan 23 18:07:17 GMT 2018

On 01/23/2018 03:59 PM, John SJ Anderson wrote:

>>   - The github repository has been disconnected from the shadowcat hosted one, and for the time being will act as the "main repo" for upcoming work
>
> Could you please turn on issue submission (it seems to be disabled at the moment)

I vastly prefer to use RT for tickets, as it allows unauthenticated
submission: https://twitter.com/ribasushi/status/628169595283750912

Additionally, unlike PR contents and repository itself, issues
conversations are not easy to backup. I will expand later why this is a
problem, but suffice to say - the project is configured as intended.

> and update the repo description to indicate it’s no longer a mirror.

Reworded. Didn't want to impart this is the master-mirror ( even though
it temporarily is ), and didn't think of a better wording at the time.

Cheers