[Dbix-class] Multiple-column subqueries

Robert Rothenberg robrwo at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:00:41 GMT 2018

It looks like the only way to use multiple-column subqueries in DBIx::Class
is to define a virtual view, e.g. the SYNOPSIS in
https://metacpan.org/pod/DBIx::Class::ResultSource

If there is a better way to do this, I haven't found it online.

Assuming that is the way... I am wondering if it's possible to create a new
result source class at runtime (and if so, how).

My thinking is that given a resultset, use that information to create a new
result class that can be used as a result source (e.g. subquery).