[Epo-ec-advisors] Some thoughts on areas to address in the EC

Chris Prather perigrin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:57:51 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Adam
Kennedy<adamkennedybackup at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/7/17 Rocco Caputo <rcaputo at pobox.com>:
>>> Next: Packaging
>>
>> I'm weak in this area.  CPAN has been sufficient for me, and PAR seems to
>> work for POE's users when nearly all else fails.
>
> Strawberry already solves this, we support all the various packaging
> formats, you may be able to take some inspiration from there.

Is there some description of what modules Strawberry includes? The
only documentation I could find in my admittedly 10 minutes of looking
was:

* Modules that enhance the ability to install non-CPAN packages such
as PAR::Dist, PPM and pip.

Strawberry has basically been the template idea I've been working off
of. "Like Strawberry but for Perl Companies instead of Win32" is sort
of what I've been telling people.

-Chris