[Epo-ec-advisors] Some thoughts on areas to address in the EC

Matt S Trout m.trout at shadowcat.co.uk
Fri Jul 17 17:19:04 GMT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 01:13:26PM -0400, jesse wrote:

> > Except I don't believe they ever -released- either because they decided to
> > try and implement most of it themselves.
>
> My recollection is that P5EE also decided they wanted consistency
> throughout the recommended stack. And down that road lies Meta::...

I always figured if I wanted consistency in something I should talk the
author into it then send a patch.

Though to be entirely honest over time I'm expecting Moose to do a lot of
the work for us, here :)

--
        Matt S Trout         Catalyst and DBIx::Class consultancy with a clue
     Technical Director      and a commit bit: http://shadowcat.co.uk/catalyst/