[Epo-extended-core] Welcome to Jess

Chris Prather perigrin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:26:10 GMT 2009

As you may or may not have noticed Jess Robinson (castaway on IRC) has
joined our merry band. She has been given a badge and a whip and will
be helping us move forward. I have added her to the membership list in
the charter as well as chrisv. Anybody else who would like to be added
please let me know ... or send me a patch ;)

Jess will be working on organizing the list that is Task::Kensho into
a list that we can take to the advisers, while I start working on
herding the advisers into talking about the work.

-Chris