[Epo-extended-core] Working Group Charter

Chris Prather perigrin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 04:13:45 GMT 2009

Right,

I expect the details to be fully hammered out next weekend (week from
this weekend) when in person but if we want to get started. Cory and I
have decided that *we* will be the test bed group for fleshing out the
Working Group process for the EPO. Basically we figure we should
propose a Charter, and the EPO Board (or a group the EPO Board
appoints) should vote Yay or Nay on it.

Charter should include:

Deliverables
Timeline
Responsible Parties (Chairpersons / Secretary / Initial membership)

Any other ideas?

Going from this:

The Enlightned Perl Organization - Extended Core Working Group

Initial Membership
------------------------
Chris Prather
Cory Watson
Mike Whitaker
Jay Shirley

Deliverables

* List of reccomeded Modules with reviews as to *why* they're reccomeded.
* A "Task::EPO-EC" module that defines the Extended Core Modules and
allows one to Bootstrap off CPAN
* A workable plan on how to build a EPO-EC Perl Distribution
* List of secondary modules that *should* be in future EPO-EC but
cannot yet currently for specific reasons
* List of *specific* ways the EPO can help the secondary List be
promoted to the EPO-EC

Timeline