[Epo-extended-core] volunteering

Chris Vertonghen chris at vertonghen.org
Mon Mar 30 16:08:01 BST 2009

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Chris Prather <perigrin at gmail.com> wrote:
(snip)
> You are *totally* welcome. The first thing you can do to help get
> things moving is to help us catch up with the first two missed
> deadlines.
>
> http://github.com/perigrin/epo-ec/blob/a0d5bd75707b61a3ef222d0301003c647da9673c/documents/charter.txt
>
> Basically we need someone to write some emails and get some feed back
> from "expert advisors"
>
> http://github.com/perigrin/epo-ec/blob/a0d5bd75707b61a3ef222d0301003c647da9673c/documents/advisors.txt
>
> about what categories of modules need standardization and what modules
> should be included. Task::Kensho is the start of that with the only
> advisors involved in that being myself and mst.

OK. How do you prefer to communicate progress? This mailinglist? An
existing wiki somewhere? Do I send you gitpatches? Do we IM?

Before I do anything (at least in the beginning) I'd prefer I
communicate what I'd want to do before I actually do it. Don't want to
shoot myself in my feet too much see ;)

BTW: I'm cvertonghen at gmail dot com (GoogleTalk) or cvertonghen at
hotmail dot com (MSN)

-chrisv