[Epo-extended-core] Has a list of modules been assembled yet?

Chris Prather perigrin at gmail.com
Sun May 10 05:58:20 GMT 2009

A basic start is Task::Kensho on cpan. The epo ec list will have suitable
overlap with that.

On May 10, 2009 1:01 AM, "Curtis Jewell" <
lists.perl.epo-extended-core at csjewell.fastmail.us> wrote:

I'm asking for one simple reason: If there IS a list of "extended-core"
modules, I could provide a Win32 distribution for a lot of them without
too horribly much work... I've been working on the "Strawberry Perl
.msi" since January, and a lot of that work could be used to make that
distribution.

--Curtis

--
Curtis Jewell
perl at csjewell.fastmail.us

%DCL-E-MEM-BAD, bad memory
-VMS-F-PDGERS, pudding between the ears

[I use PC-Alpine, which deliberately does not display colors and
pictures in HTML mail]
--
Curtis Jewell
swordsman at csjewell.fastmail.us