[Epo-marketing] Re: A few words on perl and marketing

Mike Whitaker mike at altrion.org
Mon Dec 1 08:12:54 GMT 2008

>> A while ago, I volunteered to write an article for EPO regarding
>> why marketing is important to perl. This is the first draft of the
>> results. I've still got some edits to do, but would regardless
>> appreciate some fact-checking from those who know their history
>> better than I do. Being of the pedantic sort I would also
>> appreciate any grammatical reviews as well. Thanks!
> Wondering if I've missed any responses or critiques to this. I don't
> recall any responses on IRC, so please let me know if I've missed
> anything. Thanks!

As I only just discovered this list exists, sadly I haven't had time
to comment yet.

Initial reaction is 'brilliant piece'. More detailed reaction and
comments to follow later in the week - I'm stuck in a hotel in Munich
till Thursday, and I don't know if I have internet outside the office.
--
Mike Whitaker    | Perl developer, writer, guitarist, photographer
mike at altrion.org | Board member, http://www.enlightenedperl.org/