[Epo-marketing] List of success stories for Perl

Christopher Nehren cnehren at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 01:26:23 GMT 2008

Following up on some banter on Freenode's #perl, it hit me that we
seriously need some high profile, successful applications (primarily Web
sites, because a user can just click and go) showing where Perl is
successful and flourishing. Preferably these sites would be using the
Kensho framework, of course, but for right now I think it's best to take
anything we can get. Maybe we can set up a Google Doc for holding the
list?

--
Thanks and best regards,
Christopher Nehren