[Epo-marketing] Introducing the EPO marketing group, Enlightened Perl to give keynote at P...

fleetfootmike at gmail.com fleetfootmike at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 17:13:21 GMT 2008

>We have three (and counting) things that need announcing, especially given
the
>current storm over various blog posts like Ovids, and striking while the
LPW iron
>is (hopefully) hot

>1) EPO itself.
>2) The extended core working group
>3) The marketing working group plus (possibly) 52 weeks of Perl.
>4) (perhaps) Me keynoting Perl Oasis

Documents for comment and review. Deadline close of US business Tuesday:
please comment if you haven't.

Introducing the Enlightened Perl exte...
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg77pzd2_1dpzhqmc2&invite=sk7gpg

Introducing EPO
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg77pzd2_0cm7c3ggv&invite=dbbvhwg

Enlightened Perl FAQ
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg77pzd2_2ck5nmpfg&invite=42pj38

Introducing the EPO marketing group
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg77pzd2_3ccmjcwcb&invite=cdxj5xs

Enlightened Perl to give keynote at P...
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dg77pzd2_4k2r8gxgg&invite=gkhxkp3