[Epo-marketing] Page CTAs

Cory G Watson jheephat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:24:41 GMT 2009

So the current idea is to have a series of simple Calls To Action
(henceforth, CTAs) on the front page.  Here's a simple mockup:

http://img.skitch.com/20090122-tjsmc7nssu7r4s4cx6dm5g5hef.png

I like 3, as it's got a nice symmetry.

So the question is, what should these 3 things be?

In mockups I've been using: Learn, Download and Contribute

Learn: Here's where we put a 10,000ft FAQ with maybe a section for
each target audience.  Maybe at the top a set of boxes, one for each
type... Developer, Manager, CEO.  Then we put a blurb (#developer,
etc) that explains what the EPO can do for that segment.

Download: Instructions and info for "getting" EPO.  We could break
this up (again) into sections: EC, Dist, etc.  I know we don't have
this, but we can put our plans on here for when it IS available.

Contribute: Again with the segments.  Developer, Manager, CEO.  We
write a special blurb for each.

Comments?  I think I can knock all this out on Friday->Sunday.  I'd
like some discussion to happen now so that there's less bikeshedding
afterward.

Thanks!

Cory G Watson
http://www.onemogin.com