[Epo-marketing] Perl projects on FOSDEM and on CeBIt

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 15:14:36 GMT 2009

I am trying to organize Perl content to

FOSDEM http://www.fosdem.org/2010/ is 6-7 February 2010 in Brussels, Belgium.
and
CeBIT is http://www.cebit.de/opensource_e 206 March 2010 in Hannover, Germany

On FOSDEM I am going to apply for a stand for Perl where I would like to have
representatives of several Perl related projects. We will have to man the stand
during the two days. In addition there are going to be developer rooms
with talks probably grouped by fields but it is still not clear to me. I'd like
to make sure many such rooms will have at least one Perl related talk.

On CeBit I think we might get a booth that we will have to man during
the whole show. I don't think there are talks involved there.

I am going to submit my request for a stand/booth and I would like to list a
number of projects that will be represented there.

So far I contacted people from
- Bricolage
- WebGUI
- Bugzilla
- RT
- PDL

I would like to know what other projects would you suggest to contact
or if you are
a member of the project please get someone to volunteer to participate and let
me know.

regards
  Gabor