[Epo-marketing] Re: [FOSDEM] News : Call For Stands

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:32:45 GMT 2009

So Mark, in light of you response to my blog post
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/10/1255696000.html
I wonder why there was no reaction here on the mailing list.

Does that mean you personally are interested but you don't think
EPO as an organization need to be involved?

What do other people on this list think about the presence of the
perl community in general and EPO in particular on FOSDEM?

regards
   Gabor