[Epo-marketing] Where to sign up to the marketing mailing list?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:50:15 GMT 2009

Hi,

some of you might already know me from the Ironman posts
or from elsewhere. http://szabgab.com/blog.html

I have recently paid my EPO fee and wrote a small post about
what I am missing from EPO
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/09/1252334141.html

As a first step in trying to get involved in EPO, can someone
help me setup a new page on the EPO website called

mailing_lists.html

and describe what lists exist, what are their objectives and
where can one subscribe to them?

Once there is an initial page, even just a link to each one
of the (semi) active lists such as this one
http://lists.scsys.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/epo-marketing

we could add a link to it from the contact page and from the
footer of each page.

--
Gabor Szabo
http://szabgab.com/blog.html