[Epo-marketing] Where to sign up to the marketing mailing list?

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Mon Sep 28 09:09:11 GMT 2009

> 10 days passed. Could someone setup the version control and
> the process of contributing to the website?
>

> Oh and BTW on this page:
> http://www.enlightenedperl.org/extendedcore.html
> the link under "EPO Homepage" has a typo and now leads to nowehere.
>

>   Gabor

Hi there. MST is in the process of setting up a git cluster for the
whole of EPO matters and will no doubt shout whern he has done so. I
will bug him to try and give an expected by date.

Will fix the bug and update site toiday - thanks for noticing

Mailing list requests should be today as well :)

Regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited