[Epo-marketing] Funding for conference swag

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Jan 7 11:21:14 GMT 2010

Gabor Szabo wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 12:16 PM, Mark Keating <m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Gabor Szabo wrote:

>>> I knew I can trust you ppl for good ideas!
>>> I like that too.
>>>
>>> Gabor

>> Hey Gabor,
>>
>> What are the dates for the conferences you have stands at again?
>>

> FOSDEM: 2010.02.6-7
> CeBIT: 2010.03.2-6
>
> http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?events
>
> Gabor

To carry on the conversation from you and Jay. I can get beer mats
(standard square) printed for about 15p each (per 1000), so I think this
is a reasonable possibility to have a few thousand printed and shipped
to various people/places and conferences. I am willing to send them to
people in the EPO who are speaking/attending conferences to distribute.
So do we put this to a vote of the members?

I am asking you two as you seem to be with me on pushing this so we are
effectively the working group on this ;)

Regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited