[Epo-marketing] Perl Development Service Providers

Chris Prather chris at prather.org
Wed Jul 14 18:52:16 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Daniel Ruoso <daniel at ruoso.com> wrote:
> Em Qua, 2010-07-14 às 13:41 -0400, Chris Nehren escreveu:
>> What is a 'development service provider'?
>
> Okay... I meant the companies that take outsourced software development
> projects, usually not owning a "product" on their own, or using a
> "product" as leverage to get new services.

Being one of those companies. I started making a list of who else was
roughly in the same market place.

http://github.com/perigrin/perl-consultants

On that list PlainBlack and Best Practical both have a product that
they mainly support (WebGUI and RT respectively), but all are I
believe (without having spoken to some/many of them) open to the idea
of open development.

-Chris