[Epo-members-announce] send-a-newbie

Mark Fowler mark at twoshortplanks.com
Wed Apr 21 05:21:09 GMT 2010

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Mark Keating <m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk> wrote:

> If all members could vote on this matter ASAP so that I might take it
> further that would be most appreciated.

I previously voted against the send-a-newbie program on the grounds
that it discriminated on the basis of age.  I see our website
currently lists "We will soon be able to print the rules for
application"[1] and Mark's blog says "The EPO believe that the
send-a-newbie should be open to everyone" [2]

Is the age restriction on applications still in place or has it been lifted?

My vote: +1 if it has been lifted, but -1 if the former is still true.

Mark.

[1] http://www.send-a-newbie.enlightenedperl.org/
[2] http://mdk.per.ly/2010/02/18/send-a-newbie/