[Epo-members-announce] Promotional Material

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Jan 21 11:33:21 GMT 2010

If you have been following the marketting list you will have seen an
idea for promotional material to be given out at non-perl conferences
between Gabor, Jayk and myself. This follows on from a conversation/blog
post by Gabor Szabo (http://szabgab.com/blog/2010/01/1263326726.html)
about this matter. We have proposed that the EPO create some Beer Mats
as promotional items. Ideally we would create a couple of different
designs and then a block of beermats from these.

Current proposed ideas:

Moose Mat:
Moose Front with link to webpage
EPO links on the back

Catalyst Mat:
Catalyst Front with link to webpage
EPO links on the back

Ironman Mat:
Ironman front with links to planet feed
EPO links on the back

Dbic Mat:
DBIx::Class front with links
EPO links on the back

All Matts would contain EPO links (as you can see) as this would promote
us as well, but the front of the mats would promote the relative
projects - we could also do a Plack/other Mat if people think that is
important. Please reply with an upvote/downvote or opionion ASAP so that
we can get these printed and shipped to the respective people to be used
at the events.

Kind regards

Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited