[Epo-members-announce] Adding Padre, the Perl IDE as and EPO project

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Mar 4 15:15:56 GMT 2010

Dear All,

I would like to thank you for your comments and responses on this topic.
The voting is now closed and it seems we have a huge swing for Padre to
become an EPO project and to be added to our projects page.

Thanks for those of you who are Special Members who took the time to
respond, your comments were welcome and useful in widening the debate.

One of the Directors, Matt S. Trout, has suggested that we use the
Strawberry Perl Pro announcement as a point to simultaneously announce
that the EPO is supporting Padre, I personally will throw my support
behind this, hopefully we will hear from Marcus, Penfold and JayK with
their feelings.

With that in mind we will need to be informed of when Strawberry Perl
Pro will be released so that we can make sure we announce/prepare at the
same time. I will therefore be asking for someone to volunteer on
keeping us all informed, so Gabor, you up to volunteering? After all,
adding Padre was your shout in the first place ;)

--Mark

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited