[Epo-members-announce] Posters and help

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Fri Feb 25 12:10:39 GMT 2011

Hi all,

If you read my blog post today
(http://mdk.per.ly/2011/02/25/i-need-your-help/) you will see that I
intend to start a marketing/promotion of Perl movement using posters and
some techniques (posting on walls at universities, on desks at lessons,
in pubs where there is a tech meet etc.) and I need your help.

As the article states I need to create some material to promote the
various aspects of our language and to educate people on how different
things are in 2011 for Perl, I will also need people to print/out and
put up these posters in locales near to them and i believe we are all in
this together. So I basically need the massed resource of the EPO
membership to get together on this and start the movement.

Hopefully you are all with me and I will soon be flooded with ideas and
suggestions and volunteers...

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Regards

Mark (mdk)

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited