[Epo-members-announce] MetaCPAN Logo Competition

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:30:54 GMT 2011

Hi All,

We have been approached by Rafl to provide the funds for a MetaCPAN logo competition. The basic proposal is that we wouldn't provide a cash prize but rather an amount of vouchers for spending on Amazon, Rafl has touted a figure of $400 (USD) which is in the region of the same offered for the previous competition.

Rafl has made some notes already on the competition rules and outlined the procedure here:

https://gist.github.com/1181788

Please vote as to whether you would like to see the funds spent on this with either a Yay or Nay, yes or no, positive or negative - just some kind of easy to understand recognition :). Closing date for replies is Monday 7th November 23:59 UTC.

Thanks

Mark

Mark Keating BA (Hons): Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
More about me type - mdk.me - into your address bar