[Handel] credit card processing questions

charlie Bowman cbowmanschool at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 05:30:42 CET 2005

I'm going through my first site using Handel and
Catalyst and I've got a few questions.  Please bear
with me through this process.

1. What field is the credit card info stored?
2. How do I unencrypt this number for later refunds or
charges.
3. Where do I add in my actuall credit card
processing.  Do I just add it to the Checkout/payment
function?
4. I can't seem to get the updated field in the orders
table to update.  Any ideas?

Even though I'm spending alot of time learning these
two tools.  I've already saved myself several days of
work!  Thanks in advance for the help.

Charlie