[Handel] Couldn't render template "file error - cart/add: not found"

pierre.beland at prrbl.org pierre.beland at prrbl.org
Sat Aug 5 00:06:18 CEST 2006

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 03:45:50PM -0400, Christopher H. Laco wrote:

[...]

> Assuming I didn't just make it all up in my head, the Changelog for 0.33
> includes the patch Todd made.
>
> Just for giggles, why are you setting the path to root in TT::new,
> instead of sticking with the defaults? I'd suspect that may be the cause
> of this issue.

Well, I tought root was the default! I, kind of, insisted, so to speak, after many tries. That is where I found view.tt and others. I probably over looked something, here.

Anyhow, without it, it gave the same error. I tried the INCLUDE_PATH in several places and manners (including not using it) without success.

I am out for the weekend but will work on this next week.

Thanks for your reply.