[Handel] (no subject)

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Sat Aug 12 09:27:45 CEST 2006

> Totally my fault. I forgot to up the prereq version for DBIx::Class.
> You will need to use the version of DBIx::Class in the -current branch:
>
> http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/bast/branches/DBIx-Class-current/

Not only that, but you need also

http://search.cpan.org/~claco/DBIx-Class-UUIDColumns-0.01000/

- which at least my CPAN can't find. It points to an ancient implementation
from DBIx::Class instead.

And still I get an error while make test:

# Error:
# undef error - Can't locate object method "result" via
package "Handel::Iterator"
at /var/tmp/Handel-0.99_05/blib/lib/Handel/Checkout.pm line 247.
# Expected:
# undef

#   Failed test in t/tt2_checkout.t at line 56.
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 5.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk