[Handel] (no subject)

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Tue Aug 15 00:43:36 CEST 2006

> > http://dev.catalystframework.org/repos/bast/branches/DBIx-Class-current/

Isn't this a problem for Handel? Who knows when the features of this branch
will make it into trunk.

Isn't it correct that right now you have the choice between an old, outdated
version and one relying on prototype modules?

> http://search.cpan.org/~claco/DBIx-Class-UUIDColumns-0.01000/
> - which at least my CPAN can't find. It points to an ancient implementation
> from DBIx::Class instead.

Must have been an intermittant CPAN problem. It solves correct now.

I tried to implement Handel on another Perl. Still 5.8.8, but this is
unthreaded. If this is important, or it is some module misbevaing, I don't
know, but this time make test reports no errors.

I offer some notes, though. Still there are tons of Prototype mismatch, as
reported earlier. I guess it's 5.8.8 being more strict.

These modules are required, even though they are not listed:
FormValidator::Simple
Locale::Currency::Format
Finance::Currency::Convert::WebserviceX

Some related notes about other modules, just to document my evening :-)
One requirement is Email::Valid. You have to force install it because make
test doesn't work.
Another requirement is SQL::Translator. It needs XML::XPath without telling
about it.

I think that's about it. At least it's installed now!

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk