[Handel] (no subject)

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Tue Aug 15 14:24:44 CEST 2006

Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>>> Locale::Currency::Format
>>> Finance::Currency::Convert::WebserviceX
>> The latter two are only required if you want to do current formatting
>> and conversion.
>
> Or if you want to make test without any errors...

That doesn't sound right. The currency.t tests as well as the formatting
tests all [should] have either SKIP blocks, or test for the existence of
those two modules before they try to format/convert. That;s not to say
that I didn't break something in _05, and I did add warnings when using
the convert/format methods without the moduloes being installed.

If you are getting test failures because those weren't installed, please
file an RT bug report to it can get fixed and not forgotten.

-=Chris