[Handel] Portal cart

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Fri Aug 25 22:21:58 CEST 2006

> Why would two dealrs share the same cart record?

It's a customer decision....

Well that, and then you could add that it really is halfway between. If I have
to carts, I have to aggregate them and show them on the same page for the
customer to modify, checkout, etc.

I also have to store the shopper id on the login user. Not sure if there are
one shopper id per cart.

> data into one table, and join to it from the orders; rather my order
> tables always constaints copies, or snapshots of the custom data at the

Well, each his/her own :-)

> Or create a checkout plugin that pushes the handel order into the other
> system/schema.

OK, I will look into how to do that.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk