[Handel] Portal cart

Kaare Rasmussen kaare at jasonic.dk
Fri Aug 25 23:05:21 CEST 2006

> Getting all carts for a customers' dealers is easy...

Ah, OK. I assumed it would be dificult.
I can show the items for the customer so (s)he believes it's one cart. I
can't "Save this cart" though as it really may be more than one cart. But
that's functionality I don't think they need anyway.

> Who will be placing the orders... the dealers...or the customer whos
> looking at the aggregates?...

The customer, of course. The portal owner was explicit as to not letting the
customer see more carts. As I said, I can hide this detail and remove the
option to save carts. Of course I could also hide the details of saving more
carts if they really needed that feature, but I think that they don't. And if
they really do, one should invent cart groups or such.

--

Med venlig hilsen
Kaare Rasmussen, Jasonic

Jasonic                 Telefon: +45 3816 2582
Nordre Fasanvej 12
2000 Frederiksberg      Email: kaare at jasonic.dk