[Handel] Can't find source for Carts

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Mon Jun 19 14:42:54 CEST 2006

Jan Gerene wrote:
[snip]

> Will it be fairly simple to upgrade to the latest release later?  I understood
> that the versions are not API compatible.

I'm trying to keep the API as compatable as possible while still
cleaning up all of the silly things I've done in <=0.33.

If you are using Handel classes as is, the upgrade should just be a
matter of changing code to match the new/load/items api changes.

If you are subclassing Handel classes, you will have to do the above,
plus change how the classes are setup slightly; things like the
add_constraints, add_Columns, etc. But those should also be minor:

    __PACKAGE__->add_constraint('name', 'col' => \&mysub);

    __PACKAGE__->storage->add_constraint('name', 'col' => \&mysub);

> Thanks for the help,

No problem. I'm just happy to have people looking at using it. :-)

-=Chris