[Handel] mp1 database connectivity

tom.kirkpatrick at virusbtn.com tom.kirkpatrick at virusbtn.com
Wed May 3 21:40:44 CEST 2006

I had this problem before... or at least, I think it's the same thing.

Handel::ConfigReader reads the connection settings from httpd.conf. You
need to ensure that you do the PerlSetVar statements BEFORE you preload
your handel app. Oh... but I just re-read your post and it seems you
already tried that.

damn it!

Tom Kirkpatrick
Web Developer - Virus Bulletin