[Handel] catalyst helpers (was: mp1 database connectivity)

Todd W trwww at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 21 23:47:44 CEST 2006

>> Hi Chris,
>>
>> Attached is a patch...
>>

> Thanks for the patch. I may sit on this for a while before commiting
> since I'm pretty far along in the 1.0 redesign, and the cat helpers are
> getting gutted.
>
> At least it's in the list archives.

Sure, np. I told you I'd send one, I supposed at the very least you'd like
to take a look at it :-)

JFYI I have a couple other problems, /cart/orders isn't listing past orders
(though they are in the database), and the generated tests aren't passing,
with:

t/model_Cart.............Bareword "Catalyst::Test" not allowed while "strict
subs" in use at t/model_Cart.t line 5.
t/controller_Cart........Bareword "Catalyst::Test" not allowed while "strict
subs" in use at t/controller_Cart.t line 5.
t/controller_Orders......Bareword "Catalyst::Test" not allowed while "strict
subs" in use at t/controller_Orders.t line 5.
t/controller_Checkout....Bareword "Catalyst::Test" not allowed while "strict
subs" in use at t/controller_Checkout.t line 5.

Cant imagine either being very troublesome to fix, I'll update you when I
get to work on it again.

Todd W.