[Handel] HandelCurrencyCode

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Wed Sep 13 18:54:21 CEST 2006

Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> Hi
>
> Any way to put HandelCurrencyCode=Dkk in my Catalyst App's config.yml file?

Not currently, but that doesn't mean we can't whip something up in
Storage. If you're looking for an app wide solution, there's always ENV
for now:

	$ENV{HandelCurrencyCode}

> And there's no way I can use the more popular symbols ('Kr' in my place)
> instead of the official currency symbols ('DKK') ?

Define 'More Popular"... do you mean the ISO 2 letter country codes
instead of the ISO 3 letter currency codes?

DKK is the currency code, but the currency symbol displayed should be
whatever Locale::Currency::Format has for DKK:

http://search.cpan.org/src/TNGUYEN/Locale-Currency-Format-1.22/Format.pm
DKK => ["Danish Krone",2,".",",","",undef,undef,"kr.",1],

According to that, the symbol output would be kr.

Of course, I could be misunderstanding the question...
-=Chris