[Handel] Handel-0.99_16 Package

Christopher H. Laco claco at chrislaco.com
Thu Mar 1 13:42:35 GMT 2007

Ryan Lauterbach wrote:
> Hi,
> =

> Just wondering if anyone else had this problem - I couldn't build Handel
> because of an "incomplete kit" error.  I needed to rename directories
> such as 'l10n' to 'L10N' and 'dbic' to 'DBIC', obviously for things like
> "use DBIC::Blah" or "use Handel::L10N" to work.  Before i figured out
> what the problem was i tried several different cpan mirrors and it seems
> to be the same everywhere.
> =

> Has that just been packaged incorrectly,  or is there something else
> going on?
> =

> Ryan

This isn't just you. Something just did make it correctly. I can't
remember where I packaged it from, but I've seen the same problem on
cpan-testers too.

I'll repackage up a _17 tonight. At this point, you'd be better off
using the latest from svn anyways:

http://svn.handelframework.com/CPAN/Handel/branches/DBIC-1.0/

-=3DChris