[html-formfu] filename case

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:42:03 GMT 2007

As an experiment, I've implemented the change to CamelCase element
filenames - and have checked it in - including necessary changes in
DBIx-Class-HTML-FormFu, HTML-FormFu-Dojo and HTML-FormFu-Imager.

I'll try to get the time over the weekend to update a couple of cat
apps to the very latest svn version - and check everything's ok.

I'll decide based on my experiments and on any further feedback on
list - whether to make this change permanent.

So if you're not wanting to break your apps before then, only update
your checkouts to revision 300.