[html-formfu] Re: text field problem after updateing to the new release

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 14:41:40 GMT 2007

On 22/08/07, kewei xiao <kewei.xiao at nald.ca> wrote:

>      I didn't change the name to follow camelcase rule.  After I update
> Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu, I have following error when I click
> "home" link to go back to home section:

Sorry, all Element filenames have changed - so you have to change all
'text' fields to 'Text' - everything has changed to CamelCase - also,
simple_table is now SimpleTable, and content_button is ContentButton.

I posted a perl one-liner to the list last week which can update all
your yaml files automatically - if you use the "type: foo" syntax.

If you've got any custom-elements, which load child-elements, you'll
have to update them too.