[html-formfu] New Element::Date leaks memory?

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Fri Aug 24 10:53:34 GMT 2007

While tracking down some memory leaks I realized that all forms utilizing the
new Date element are leaking some memory - at least while running under
Catalyst (FCGI). I'm measuring this with top and ab and I can see an endless,
constant growth in memory usage for all pages that use forms with the Date
element (after 500 requests the memory usage of the Catalyst FastCGI process
grows from 47megs to 50 megs). I'm using the latest CPAN release 0.01003.

Any ideas? Thanks!

--Tobias

(web)         http://www.funkreich.de
(last.fm)     http://www.last.fm/user/soulchild77