[html-formfu] What's the best way to get required elements styleddifferently?

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Tue Aug 28 07:25:07 GMT 2007

> I'm porting something that used FormBuilder before, and had
> highlighted labels for items that are required.  What's the best
> practice using FormFu for doing that?

I modified the field TT template to check if the Required constraint is set on
the field that's to be rendered and add a required marker. Though I think that
marking fields as required is such a basic task that I think there should be an
easier way to do it (some css class that gets automatically added to Required
fields should be enough). Maybe there is ... Carl? Anyone? :)

--Tobias