[html-formfu] Fields with visual indicator

Jason Kohles email at jasonkohles.com
Fri Dec 28 17:47:01 GMT 2007

On Dec 28, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Ferruccio Zamuner wrote:

> Jason Kohles wrote:
>>>
>>> it works but I prefer to include my images in the content <span>,
>>> then I've tried to create a 'myfield' TT
>>>
>>> How can I tell to 'formfu/myinput' to include 'formfu/myfield' TT
>>> instead of 'formfu/field' TT ?
>>>
>> Why can't you just name it 'field' instead of 'myfield', thats how
>> overriding is normally done...
>>
> I could if everywhere I have to use the same template, but I need to
> use this kind on some pages, other kind elsewhere.

If you have some kind of variable to tell you which pages are which,
you could do something like this:

[%
     IF use_myfield;
         INCLUDE $self.field_filename WRAPPER myfield;
     ELSE;
	INCLUDE $self.field_filename WRAPPER field;
     END;
%]

But I'm not really sure how you would determine that from inside
FormFu...

--
Jason Kohles, RHCA RHCDS RHCE
email at jasonkohles.com - http://www.jasonkohles.com/