[html-formfu] Template::Alloy rendering

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 10:19:04 GMT 2007

On 05/07/07, Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote:
> > okay, I've submitted my changes.
> >
> > You can switch to Template::Alloy using either:
> >
> >     $form->render_class_args({ TEMPLATE_ALLOY => 1 });
>
> Thanks! This doesn't work via Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu yet, does it?
> Template::Alloy seems to be unable to find the form snippets in root/forms when
> used from within Catalyst. Any quick fix for that?

Ah, that means that the call to render_class_args() in your template
is overwritting the hashref that Cat-C-H-FormFu is setting - losing
the INCLUDE_PATH value.

Hmm, any ideas on whether it'd cause other problems if we changed
render_class_args() such that subsequent calls /added/ values to the
hashref, rather than overwritting the whole thing?