[html-formfu] Re: Date Element

Tobias Kremer list at funkreich.de
Wed Jul 18 08:31:06 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

Tobias Kremer <list at funkreich.de> wrote:
> I'm wondering why there still is no such thing as a Date element consisting
> of three select fields (day, month, year)? Am I the only person who doesn't
> like giving users a stupid textfield for entering dates? I don't like
> JavaScript popup calendars attached to textfields either. And most of the
> sites I checked are using this multi-select-fields approach which makes me
> believe that it's a very common thing users are expecting.

I just wanted to kindly ask if you're having a stab at this one so that we
can stick to HTML::FormFu for the large web application we're currently
developing. FormFu has already proven to be VERY helpful when it comes to
form rendering (although it still is a bit slow, but not _that_ slow compared
to the other form frameworks out there).

Thanks a lot!

--Tobias