[html-formfu] Class names

Alan Hicks ahicks at p-o.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 10:24:58 GMT 2007

Andreas Marienborg wrote:
> Alan Hicks wrote:
>> Carl Franks wrote:
>>>
>>> They're multiple class names, separated by spaces.
>>>

>> Can multiple names be configured to be joined with something else
>> instead of a space for example an underscore?
> The way you specify multiple css-classes is with spaces. You cannot use
> anything else to specify that an element has multiple classes.
>
> If you could tell us the problem you are trying to solve, it might be
> easier to understand and help :)
>

> - andreas

I've not used multiple class names in a single name tag before so it
appeared confusing, now I understand and have tested I feel more
comfortable with it.

After only a few days FormFu appears to help me to do much of what I
have been doing only easier and more integrated.  Still lots to learn.

Thanks for the pointers,
Alan