[html-formfu] Submit button with a value and no name

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 13:55:41 GMT 2007

On 08/06/07, Brian Cassidy <brian.cassidy at nald.ca> wrote:
> Brian Cassidy wrote:
> > Worked like a charm. Thanks Carl!
>
> Sorry, that's not entirely true -- it seems to put an empty name
> attribute in there instead. Any way to disable that?

I've committed a change that ensures the name attribute isn't output
if the name is undefined.

Depending on what methods you call on the form, though, you might have
some problems having a field without a name, as I don't think that's
tested (other than the basic rendering test for this change).

I've just checked the spec, and submit + reset buttons are allowed to
have no name attribute - so we ought to add some more tests to ensure
we handle it properly.