[html-formfu] catalyst advent calendar formfu article

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 13:53:25 GMT 2007

I have volunteered to write an article on 'advanced search' with DBIC
and Catalyst.  I have the DBIC part mostly conceptualized - but for a
realistic example application the parameters need to be filtered (like
tags splited, emails lowercased etc) and validated.  If anyone is
willing to help me with that part I am ready for cooperation.

--
Zbyszek

On Nov 13, 2007 10:30 AM, Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 13/11/2007, Bogdan Lucaciu <bogdan at wiz.ro> wrote:
> > hello,
> >
> > it would be nice to have an article on HTML::FormFu in the catalyst advent
> > calendar. Including catalyst and DBIC integration , right?
>
> I've been thinking about that.
> Certainly catalyst integration - but probably best to skip DBIC, as
> it's in rather a state of flux at the moment.
> I can't be certain that my current work on HTML-FormFu-Model-DBIC will
> be finished by the end of this month.
>
> Any volunteers?
>
> Carl

Zbigniew Lukasiak