[html-formfu] single yaml file - multi documents

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Fri Nov 16 16:23:58 GMT 2007

Carl Franks wrote:
> I've added support for YAML's multi-documents-in-a-single-stream feature.
>
> The Config::Any maintainers didn't seem keen on adding this to
> Config::Any, so load_config_file() now uses YAML::Syck itself to load
> any files matching /\.ya?ml/i and only passes other file types off to
> Config::Any.
>
> A side-effect of this is that errors in yaml files will no longer be
> silently ignored - they will cause fatal errors. - I consider this a
> feature!

Just an update in case anyone missed my post to the Catalyst list,
Config::Any 0.09_02 is on CPAN which will happily handle multi-stream
yaml docs. It also dies on bad YAML.

The dev release will stew for a bit longer before it goes stable. I have
a pending patch form FormFu that will accommodate the new Config::Any
release. Carl and I will coordinate our releases.

-Brian