[html-formfu] Latest release of DBIx-Class-HTML-Widget breaks inflation/deflation

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 10:45:37 GMT 2007

On 03/10/2007, Marcus Ramberg <marcus.ramberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> DBIx::Class's get_column and set_column methods does not
> inflate/deflate objects. Please use the ->has_column method to
> determine if a class has a given column rather than can like in the
> previous release, and use the normal accessor to set/get the value.

Thanks - I've changed it back, and added a 'caveats' section to the
docs explaining the potential problems.

Do you happen to know: if a table has a 'delete' column, will an
accessor with that name be created, overwritting the core 'delete'
method?
Or will $rs->delete() still delete the resultset?

btw, where did you find the address html-formfu at lists.rawmode.org ?
The usual address for the list is html-formfu at lists.scsys.co.uk
It's not a big deal - I only noticed because your messages got through
my filters without being assigned my usual label.