[html-formfu] Default base dir for load_config_file + Cookbook, anyone?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 16:22:31 GMT 2007

On 04/10/2007, Will Hawes <wdhawes at gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, I've found the cookbook modules for Catalyst and DBIx::Class very
> useful in the past. As FormFu is currently brand new to me it struck me that
> it might be good to start on HTML::FormFu::Cookbook to help make things
> easier for other new users. Sound like a good idea? If so, please sort out
> project membership for this email address and I'll get on with it.

ok, you've now got commit access to svn.

You'll need to checkout using the HTTPS url:
https://html-formfu.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/HTML-FormFu/
( the other dists are also under trunk/ )

I think you'll also need your separate googlecode password - you
should be able to get it here:
http://code.google.com/hosting/settings

Thanks!