[html-formfu] Default base dir for load_config_file + Cookbook, anyone?

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:23:21 GMT 2007

On 04/10/2007, Will Hawes <wdhawes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just started to experiment properly with HTML::FormFu, while things are
> brand new I'll see if I can help with some documentation improvements. So,
> first  question - how does load_config_file determine the base dir and what
> does it default to? The HTML::FormFu docs don't seem to mention it, IMO this
> should be clearly explained under load_config_file.

I've updated the 'load_config_file' docs with the following:

    Like perl's C<open> function, relative-paths are resolved from
    the current working directory.

    If you're using the C<FormConfig> action controller in
    L<Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu>, see
    L<config_file_path|Catalyst::Controller::HTML::FormFu/config_file_path>.

Thanks,